Morgan Composting provides Vineyard, Orchard, and Berry crop fertilizers to many orchards and vineyards, including Almar Orchards and Chateau Chantal.
Healthy soils produce strong and resilient plants with the goal of fruit integrity and consistent yearly yields. Improving soil health and mineral balance also results in healthier vines and tastier wines. Fall is a great time for soil testing and applications. Call to place your order!
Want a free consultation with our Soil Health Experts? Click here to sign up now. Or check out our suggestions in our Fruit Orchard Growing Program.
Morgan Composting offers agronomy services including:
- Soil and microbial response/estimated N-release testing
- Prescriptive Compost Blends customized to your soil needs
- Assistance developing crop-specific programs for results that work
The Original DAIRY DOO®
-CAN CERTIFY ORGANIC-
DAIRY DOO is our signature compost, providing valuable nutrients to your soil, binding sandy soils, AND loosening clay. The added biology and carbon also helps plants fully utilize existing nutrients or added fertilizers, giving you the biggest bang for your buck on all the products you use! This compost is available in semi-load quantities.
Approx NPK: 1-1-1
Recommended Rate of Application: 1 yard per acre
-CAN CERTIFY ORGANIC-
Poultry Compost is derived from Layer Manure, but composted to meet any food safety standards! Laying hens have a fixed diet, making the manure, and our resulting compost, more consistent. This compost provides organic matter, beneficial biology, and carbon to the soil.
Approx NPK: 2-4-2
Recommended Rate of Application: 1 yard-1 ton per acreDownload Analysis
-CAN CERTIFY ORGANIC-
This blend is great for building soil fertility in grounds that have been underperforming. It increases the diversity of soil bacteria while activating microbes already present on your farm. The large addition of 600 lbs. of Gypsum per ton also increases calcium and sulfur levels in the soil.
Mix consists of: Layer Manure | Gypsum | DAIRY DOO
Approx NPK: 2-2-1.5
Recommended Rate of Application: 1-2 ton per acreDownload Analysis
Minerals & Inputs
Call to purchase your minerals and soil inputs in small or large quantities.
- Ammonium Sulfate 22-0-0 24%S
- Azomite Granulated (can certify organic)
- Azomite Micronized (can certify organic)
- Azomite Slow Release (can certify organic)
- Boron 10%B
- Cane Molasses
- Carbonatite (can certify organic)
- Colloidal Phosphate 0-23-0 3% avail P2O5 (can certify organic)
- Copper 25%Cu (can certify organic)
- DAIRY DOO® 1-1-1 (can certify organic)
- Dolomitic Lime (can certify organic)
- Elemental Sulfur 90%S (can certify organic)
- Feather Meal 14-0-0 (can certify organic)
- Fulvic Acid (can certify organic)
- Gypsum 20%Ca 17%S (can certify organic)
- Healthy Garden Fertilizer 7-6-5 5%Ca (can certify organic)
- HiCal Lime 25%Ca (can certify organic)
- Humates Source 11 (can certify organic)
- Humates Source Coarse (can certify organic)
- Humic Acid (can certify organic)
- Intrepid Trio 0-0-22 11%Mg 22%S (can certify organic)
- Iron Sulfate 20%Fe(can certify organic)
- Kelp Meal 1-0-2 (can certify organic)
- Layer Manure 4-4-2 8%Ca (can certify organic)
- Magnesium Sulfate 99%Mg 12%S (can certify organic)
- Manganese 28%Mn (can certify organic)
- Meat and Bone Meal 7-5-0 (can certify organic)
- Monoammonium Sulfate (MAP) 11-52-0
- Morgan’s Liquid Fish 3-3-2 (can certify organic)
- Molasses (can certify organic)
- Muriate of Potash 0-0-60
- Nitrate of Soda (Chilean) 16-0-0 (can certify organic)
- Nutralime Pelleted
- NutraSoft Gypsum Pelleted (can certify organic)
- Paramagnetic Rock (can certify organic)
- Poultry Compost 2-4-2 6%Ca (can certify organic)
- Poultry Crumbles 4-3-2 8%Ca (can certify organic)
- Safe Green Lawn 10-0-4 .5%Ca (can certify organic)
- Sila K 0-1-3 8%Ca
- Solubor 21%B (can certify organic)
- Sulfate of Potash 0-0-50 (can certify organic)
- Sunflower Ash 0-5-34 8%Ca 3%S (can certify organic)
- Super Sulfur 0-0-1 7%S (can certify organic)
- Tennessee Brown Rock Phosphate 0-22-0 6% avail P2O5 (can certify organic)
- Wollastonite (can certify organic)
- Zeolite (can certify organic)
- Zinc 35%Zn (can certify organic)
Don’t see what you are looking for on this list? Just give us a call!
We enjoy creating custom blends to help you improve your crop yields to achieve healthier soils. After reviewing your soil test results, amendments are blended together according to what your soils are deficient in. Creating custom blends maximizes nutrient, minerals, and biology. We have created thousands of custom blends for large crop producers who were looking for just the right solution to fit their circumstances!Custom Blends
Check out our liquid options:
Made with fulvic acids and seaweed extracts, offering a high level of potassium for improved flavor and quality fruit
Increase plant metabolism, nutrient efficiency and uptake, and improve pollination, with FruitBlaster 1-5-13. This liquid fertilizer contains multiple micronutrients and is made with fulvic acids and seaweed extracts. It has high potassium concentration derived from potassium acetate and also contains boron.
For use with: All fruit plants. Also beneficial to legumes.
Application: Add 3 oz. per gallon of water, using 2-4 gallons per acre. Apply every 7-10 days.
Morgan’s Organic Liquid Fish 3-3-2
Stimulate soil microbes in both organic and conventional farming -ORGANIC!-
Liquid Fish is a premium organic fertilizer that is pathogen free, meeting all food safety standards. With a guaranteed analysis of 3-3-2, it increases nutrient supplies in the soil and stimulates existing microbes. This product is cold filtered to a 100-mesh specification, making it usable in all existing irrigation systems.
For use with: Pasture and small grains, row crops, vegetables, fruits, herbs, etc.
Application: Add 2 gallons per 100 gallons of water (or 2 oz. per gallon), using 1-3 gallons as foliar spray per acre. Apply every 7-10 days using a plane, sprayer, pivot, or any other irrigation system you have in place.
Increase stress tolerance and reduce transplant shock or chemical burn -ORGANIC!-
KelpFul utilizes sea kelp extract for an increased vigor and stress tolerance while the fulvic acid makes it easier for the plant to absorb the mixture, creating a faster response from the plant. KelpFul can reduce transplant shock or chemical burn from too much fertilizer. It also improves firmness, color, size, and uniformity in a crop. KelpFul is user-friendly and an excellent vehicle for other liquid fertilizers, chemicals, or natural minerals for plants. It mixes well with other liquids that are typically applied as a foliar spray.
For use with: Large scale field crops, small market vegetables, fruit and nut trees, vines, turf grass, flowers, and other growing systemsDownload Application Guide
Aids your crop in resisting and buffering against biotic and abiotic stressors
HumiKelp combines the benefits of humic acid and sea kelp extract leading to improved root growth, increased CEC, and better water and nutrient retention. The synergistic effects of humic acid and sea kelp create healthier and more productive plants with higher stress tolerance. HumiKelp can be used alone or with other liquid soil amendments. It is ideal for soil drench or in an irrigation system.
For use with: Particularly effective on grasses, cereal grasses, fruits, and vegetablesDownload Application Guide
Stimulate plant growth while reducing stress and improving soil health
This blend of boron, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, fulvic acids, and seaweed extract stimulates plant metabolism, reduces plant stress, and promotes plant vigor. Seaweed extract has also been shown to increase fruit size and yield while improving shelf life.
For use with: Any plant
Download Application Guide
SoilBlaster 4-0-0 1%S
Give your soil biology a boost
SoilBlaster 4-0-0 1%S feeds the biology already in your soil, helping it to break down nutrients for your plants. It uses a mix of high-quality nitrogen fertilizer, cane molasses, fulvic acids, and seaweed extract to improve nutrient cycling, increase nutrient uptake, promote plant vigor, and reduce stress on the plants.
For use with: Fruits, berries, vegetables, and row cropsDownload Application Guide
Compost Tea Blend
Boosts soil microbes with easy application
The Compost Tea Blend is brewed in your digester. Easy-to-apply and affordable for large applications, Compost Tea Blend is a simple way to boost soil microbes and prevent the establishment of disease.
For use with: Most broadleaf crops
Application: 50-100 gallons brewed Compost Tea per acre (one gallon of compost makes 5 gallons of Compost Tea)
Biological insecticide, fungicide, nematicide, and miticide -ORGANIC!-
TerraNeem EC is a broad-spectrum plant-derived biopesticide for the organic and sustainable management of insects and diseases. It is OMRI listed for organic use with zero-day to harvest. It protects against key insects such as aphids, armyworms, leaf hoppers, mites, thrips, whiteflies, and others. It also protects against diseases like alternaria, blights, botrytis, powdery mildew, molds, rusts, scab, and more.
For use with: Trees, vineyards, field and row crops, fruits, vegetables, and lawns
Download Application Guide
Manure and Compost have approximate, not guaranteed, analysis