We are looking for an experienced truck driver to join our team at Morgan Composting, Inc. Deliveries would be made to agricultural field and retail distributor locations. We are looking for a driver with a Class A CDL and a Doubles Endorsement.
Experience is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive rate, in-state routes which allow the driver to be home every night, health insurance after 90 days, 401K retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts, and bonus programs.
• Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and performing preventative maintenance
•Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
•Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
•Collect and verify delivery instructions
•Report defects, accidents or violations
• Ability to travel regularly
• Able to take direction
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
• No recent moving or driving violations
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
• Able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
• Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations