We are looking for an experienced truck driver to join our team at Morgan Composting, Inc. Deliveries would be made to agricultural field and retail distributor locations. We are looking for a driver with a Class A CDL and a Doubles Endorsement.
Experience is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive rate, in-state routes which allow the driver to be home every night, health insurance after 90 days, 401K retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts, and bonus programs.
• Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and performing preventative maintenance
•Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
•Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
•Collect and verify delivery instructions
•Report defects, accidents or violations
• Ability to travel regularly
• Able to take direction
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
• No recent moving or driving violations
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
• Able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
• Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
We are searching for an Invoicing Specialist to join our team. This individual must be detail orientated. As our Invoicing Specialist, you will be responsible for generating all customer invoices. You must have great problem-solving skills and excellent customer service. We are offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts and bonus programs, paid time off, and paid travel expenses.
- Generate customer invoices with corresponding paperwork
- Answering any customer questions regarding billing on their account
- Collect payments on customer accounts and manage A/R reports
- Communicate to sales staff for order details.
- Manage both digital and hardcopy filing
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintains safe and clean main office area by complying with procedures, rules, and safety regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop, specifically with accounts receivables and reports
- Must be comfortable with customer relations software, Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work comfortably in Adobe and Google Docs
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Listening expertise