-Full Time ($15-$19/hr)-
We are looking for a skilled Purchasing Manager to join our team! Our goal is to negotiate and buy goods and/or services that are necessary for the success of our business.
We offer our full-time employees health insurance after 90 days with vision and dental options, life insurance, a 401K retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts, paid travel expenses, and other employee bonus programs.
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Review vendor profiles and examine offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation methods
- Manage business relationships with key vendors to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Oversee supplies to ensure quality of products
- Scheduling and tracking delivery of products and supplies
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Keep updated records with company software
- Attend trade shows and events to keep up to date with current market trends
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent or related role
- Knowledge of market research
- Knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce Software, and Quickbooks Desktop
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A degree in business administration or a related field will be considered a plus
-Full Time ($14-$18/hr)-
We are searching for a Billing Specialist to join our team. This individual must be detail orientated. As our Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for generating all customer invoices. You must have great problem-solving skills and excellent customer service.
We are offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts and bonus programs, paid time off, and paid travel expenses.
- Generate customer invoices with corresponding paperwork
- Answer any customer questions regarding billing on their account
- Collect payments on customer accounts and manage A/R reports
- Communicate to sales staff for order details
- Manage both digital and hardcopy filing
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain safe and clean main office area by complying with procedures, rules, and safety regulations
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop, specifically with accounts receivables and reports
- Must be comfortable with customer relations software, Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work comfortably in Adobe and Google Docs
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Listening expertise
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to join our team at Morgan Composting, Inc. Deliveries would be made to agricultural field and retail distributor locations. We are looking for a driver with a Class A CDL and a Doubles Endorsement.
Experience is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive rate, in-state routes which allow the driver to be home every night, health insurance after 90 days, 401K retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, employee discounts, and bonus programs.
• Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and performing preventative maintenance
•Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
•Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
•Collect and verify delivery instructions
•Report defects, accidents or violations
• Ability to travel regularly
• Able to take direction
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
• No recent moving or driving violations
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
• Able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
• Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations