Date(s) - 11/09/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us at our Grower’s Meeting on November 9 at the Northwest MI Horticultural Research Station in Traverse City!
This event is designed for anyone that wants to grow disease-resistant crops and more flavorful fruit. Get help designing a growing program that works with your soils and your budget.
- Learn when & how to apply compost to fall’s crop residue for best results
- Compare dry & liquid fertilizers to see what, when, and why it works in your system
- Save time & money by finding blends that are specific to YOUR needs
- Get agronomy advice from on-site Soil Health Experts
- Beat the spring rush and design your 2019 growing program now!
There is no charge to attend and lunch is included. Reserve your spot today by calling 231-734-2451 or register below.
Bookings are closed for this event.