Date(s) - 03/20/2019
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Van Buren Conference Center
Join us for the Farming for the Future Conference on March 20! This event will be very educational focusing on great topics like:
- Do I need a permit from DEQ to farm here? Wetland rules and regulations for farmers
- Best practices for grain spraying: more spray where you want it, less where you don’t!
- Best practices and cutting-edge tech for fruit and vegetable sprays
- Lessons from a farmer: One farm’s evolution toward soil health
- How to prevent the next SWD – Lessons from Pennsylvania management of Spotted Lanternfly and other invasive pests
- Transition to organic farming – the “What,” “Why” and “How”
Check out all the details here.